1. People who are successful are early risers
The people who wake up early have more time time to work productively and think positively. The morning air is the cleanest air you can breathe that gives you a full day of energy. Start your day at 8 am some day and compare it with all the other days, you’ll notice this yourself - you will work harder, faster and better.
2. They are fast learners
A trait of successful people is that their grasp of things is faster. You know why? Because they spend a portion of their time every day on reading non-fiction, things that make sense. They speed read and that is enough for them to gauge knowledge much faster than normal humans.
3. They get to the root of every problem
It is very difficult to realize your own problems in life, once you’re able to do that, that is the way to live a successful life. So people who can see their problems and make efforts to solve it, they are the people with success stories they can boast about in the future.
4. They set their priorities straight
Unlike many of us who struggle to manage our time and tasks in today’s busy world, people who make it big also know how to divide their time. They know the difference between real tasks and ‘others’ that includes everything except their family and career. This is the reason they have post-its stuck in every corner of their house.
5. They are fit and fabulous
Ever heard of mindful eating? When you eat right and exercise, you feel better and think better. This is exactly what a self-made person does. They take out time for themselves, they take care of their health and mind. This is why they can pull off many sleepless nights to work on their business.
6. They don’t take money for granted
Successful people take care of their finances. They don’t throw their cash around as soon as it comes, they save and invest. You may call them misers but they are the ones living the luxurious life after all.
7. They know what they want and they get it
Unless you have a clear goal in mind, you don’t have a meaning to your life. Nobody wants to live an ordinary life, the value of your life increases when you have a vision in mind. A vision that keeps you going everyday, a vision that forces you to live and to work harder. This is what successful people have - a goal.
8. They recognize their strengths
People who know exactly what personality trait sets them apart from the rest of the crowd, they can use it to their advantage in order to reach heights. Some people are confident, some are hard-working and some are good observers. The person who can understand deeply his strength, he definitely has the power to win the rat race.
9. They have this positive aura
Their personality is hard to miss wherever you may see them. You may not know them personally but they know how to leave a mark. This is because they are not fake, they are true to themselves and to you because they have absolutely nothing to hide from the world.
A person who can leave an imprint in your head in the first meeting, know that this person is going to do something big in life. Himanshu Shekhar
Cash N Carry
9 things money can't buy
- Love : Love that comes from your family, friends, pets and the world cannot be bought. No matter how rich you are or how poor, love cannot be bought; it has to be earned! How do you earn love? By being kind and understanding.
- Respect : It is an established fact that when people respect you, they believe in you and that is why they invest in your ideas and your ideals. They invest their time in listening to you and following your advice.If you want to go far in your life, you have to be respected till the day you die.
- Friends : Turning into a workaholic may get you all the shoes, clothes and cars you like but who would you share your adventures with?
Friends are stepping stones to success and no one likes to be alone all the time. Money cannot buy you true, good friends and you must always remember that!
- Trust : Trust is just like respect and love. If you’re trusted, you will be given money and not the other way round. Maintain a good reputation, have good habits and be a good, disciplined person in life and trust will follow you.
- Patience : To earn more money or ever achieve any important goal in your life patience is the number one thing you must remember. Patient people invest in long term goals and long terms ventures ending up earning a lot of money.Money can’t buy patience but patience can get you money!
- Luck : Luck is a challenge; one minute it is right there and the next it’s on to help someone else. Everybody needs just a little bit of luck, even the rich! If luck is on your side you just need to work hard but if luck is not on your side you definitely cannot buy it with happiness!
- Wisdom : Knowledge only enhances a human being’s personality, never destroys it. Knowledge is gold and is the best way to gain success however it cannot be bought. It entirely depends on the person’s power to absorb information and the willingness to apply it to her/his life that brings wisdom.
- Missed opportunities : A missed opportunity is a goal lost. Always embrace opportunities as they come and never take advantage of them as sometimes opportunities once lost will never return. Not even Bill Gates can buy opportunities. A person can make use of them as they come and sometimes s/he can even create opportunities for others and help him grow but s/he cannot buy opportunities for herself/himself.
- Time : Time is money! A saying everybody lives by. If you waste time you’re wasting money. Bill Gates earns $250 a second and that is the perfect example of how important time is. Time is limited but money couldn’t be endless. Don’t waste your time doing something that isn’t productive if you want to get rich sooner. Use it for projects that make sense and can help you grow!
For everything else you have your credit card! Himanshu Shekhar